According to the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, cement manufacturing is alone responsible for 5% of global CO2 emissions.
The Navrattan Crete is stronger that a conventional cement and has three times the compressive and tensile strength of Portland cement and requires significantly less energy to produce, thus leaving a substantially smaller carbon footprint.High performance green buildings built with green materials like Navrattan Crete use less, waste less and produce less green house gas emissions than conventional buildings. The Navrattan Crete is environment friendly, sustainable, reliable, durable and affordable.
Buildings are one of the heaviest consumers of natural resources and account for a significant portion of the greenhouse gas emissions that affect climate change and is definitely not sustainable. Portland cement is the most common type of cement used worldwide and is the biggest target for reducing the CO2 footprint of building materials.
Navrattan Crete uses many of the same materials used in blends with traditional Portland cement. However, the major difference comes from the fact that Navrattan Crete isn’t produced with quarried limestone product. Limestone creates an excessive amount of CO2 by virtue of the fact that extreme heat is used to create the cement. Navrattan Crete uses a proprietary catalyst/binding agent that is combined with materials containing alumina silicate that can allow the cement to be produced at ambient temperatures, from sub-tropical to below freezing, meaning that it takes 80 to 90% less energy to produce and dramatically lowers the CO2 released into the atmosphere.
The technology provides the following benefits:
- A dedicated account manager to provide advice or answer specific queries about your accounts and taxes
- Highly-Resistant to water, acids, corrosion, sulfates and more
- It is a monolithic product
- Covalently bonds to almost anything on a molecular level
- Near zero coefficient of expansion, will work in freezing or tropical regions of the world
- It cures by an exothermic reaction
- Early strength when curing, 2500-3000psi after 3 days.
- Three times the compressive and tensile strength of Portland
- Can be handled and worked with in 3 to 7 days
- Very slow, if any, transfer of heat. R factor of 70+. Great for insulating and fire retarding/proofing
- Set times can be custom set (example: 30 min to 4 hrs or in extreme cases even longer)
- Custom design client’s end product with our technology
- Can be used as a coating to protect, insulate and enhance existing Portland structures and other material, even wood. It can be painted, rolled, or used in a Gunite gun.
- Is used to create a superior Mortar imparting many of its’ properties to whatever you put the mortar on.
- Is less expensive than Portland, but works just like Portland.
- Pour into casts and remove cast after 4 hours.
- Low carbon footprint.
- Allows end user to offset their carbon pollution, lower their carbon footprint and possibly earn carbon credits by using our technology/product in their projects
- Is mixed packaged, shipped and delivered the same as traditional Portland cement.
- Is priced competitively with traditional forms of Portland cement.
- Can increase your LEED points in the categories of Energy & Atmosphere as well as Materials & Resources.
- Meets all the same testing standards as traditional Portland cement
Be sure to check out our incredible videos of R&D lab testing,
This is where the rubber meets the road. Navrattan Blue Crete Industries Pvt. Ltd. is driven by the desire to continuously improve our products and services which helps inspire us to develop the most progressive technology in the building materials industry. With the use of our technology, at Navrattan Blue Crete Industries Pvt. Ltd., we can meet your needs from end to end.
To learn more about opportunities with us, contacts us